AKRC Honors Program recognizes and celebrates Alaska area’s highest-achieving athletes. AKRC members who attain one of the time standards below in a fully scored Alaska race event will be entered into the achievement program. AKRC Honors Program athletes are eligible for complementary entry into all AKRC events and will be listed on this website.
2015/2016 Honors Circle Entry Standards
Qualified runners must run under, not tie, the standards above.
1. The athlete must be at least 19 years of age.
2. The athlete must be an Alaska Runners Club member who has achieved at least one of the time standards above in an event since January 1, 2014. Membership for at least three months prior to the qualifying performance is required.
3. If an athlete’s membership expires during his or her period of eligibility for complimentary entry, eligibility in the program will be suspended until the membership is renewed.
4. If an athlete does not meet one of the standards above during their period of eligibility for complimentary entry, their eligibility in the program will end at the conclusion of the calendar year.
5. The qualifying window for the 2015 AKRC Honors program is open from January 1, 2014, through December 31, 2015. The qualifying window for the 2016 Honors program is open from January 1, 2015, through December 31, 2016.
AKRC Honors Program Qualifiers: